As an Activities Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Develop meaningful person centered plans for daily activities.
- Refer to relevant documentation relating to residents’ individual personal needs.
- Provide therapeutic activities to help with differing physical, psychosocial and mental health needs.
- Liaise with community groups to ensure that residents have access to clubs and activities outside the Care Home.
- Plan outings including arranging transport.
- Be creative in sourcing interesting and diverse entertainers.
- Liaise with residents, relatives and colleagues in order to deliver the best service to our residents.
You will also be required to:
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
What we offer:
Why choose to work for us? We offer:
- £1.00 supplement on weekends.
- £0.25p/hour supplement if you work all your contracted hours in a given month for all shifts.
- Overtime incentive with every 3 overtime shifts worked in a given month, 1 FREE shift paid.
- Private Health Insurance for all staff members.
- A “Refer a Friend” scheme
- Employee of the Month reward.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free Uniform and car parking
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying.**