As a Home Manager, you will be required to:
- Take operational responsibility for all aspects of the day to day running of the Care Home
- Provide leadership and ensure effective management for all staff employed in the Care Home.
- Strive for excellence and display innovation in both thinking and in service delivery.
- Develop excellent relationships with relatives, residents, referring agencies and all stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the provision and management of correct staffing levels by reviewing and approving staff duty rotas and thereby ensuring the care needs of residents are met.
- Be accountable for the recruitment and employment of staff.
- Review and monitor all aspects of staff sickness/absence, attrition and agency use.
- Promote a caring and safe environment adhering to the latest guidelines, best practice, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure internal quality assurance audits are accurately completed in line with schedule and any outstanding issues are rectified on a timely basis.
- Manage complaints and concerns appropriately and effectively in accordance with Company Policy and legislation.
- Be responsible for the effective financial and commercial management of the Care Home in accordance with the annual budget and business plan.
- Understand and take responsibility for delivery of the Care Home’s annual budget.
- Facilitate through effective care planning that the views and preferences of residents, their relatives and visitors, are reflected in delivering care.
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and knowledgeable in care plan documentation and residents’ care plan content is in line with Company guidelines.
You will also be required to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies (CQC).
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete statutory and mandatory training days and online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Degree or relevant professional nursing qualification.
- Experience of caring for older people in a residential setting.
- Willing and able to provide an out of hours “on-call” service.
- Current NMC registration
- Previous management experience.
Why choose to work for us? We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Retention bonus.
- Paid NMC subscription.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays.
- Free DBS check.
- Reward and Recognition Programme.
- Free library of online courses for continuous professional development.
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying **