At Anavo, we care for our residents, and we care for our people too. They are the ones who make us who we are. With their passion, dedication and commitment, they can directly influence the way we do things and help make our vision of providing better, innovative care a reality. We invest in training and education, so our people can achieve their personal and professional goals and aspirations. Although we work across many locations, we share the same values and mission: to make the lives of people in care the best they can be.
As the Recruitment Assistant you will work alongside the HR Business Partner to provide a professional and effective resourcing function across the Group. You will be a reliable source of information and advice about the Company’s recruitment process, providing excellent customer service.
You will support the onboarding process, ensuring that successful candidates can join as quickly as possible following interview and will also undertake general HR administration tasks and produce Management Information reports to support the HR function and the wider Group.
As the Recruitment Assistant, you will be required to:
• Review and update staffing levels in line with budgets.
• Liaise with the Partners, HR Business Partner and Home Managers regarding the status of vacancies.
• Place job adverts internally and externally.
• Maintain the Recruitment Tracker to accurately record vacancy and candidate progress.
• Shortlist CVs/applications, arrange interviews and correspond with candidates.
• Liaise with Recruitment Agencies to source candidates.
• Manage referencing for successful candidates.
• Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment.
• Issue exit interview surveys.
• Issue and collate data for external surveys.
• Prepare standard references and issue to external parties.
• Manage and update the training platform.
• Update the employee database.
• Produce various Management Information reports.
You will also be required to:
• Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
• Complete mandatory online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
• Full UK Driving License – occasional travel to Homes within the Group is required.
• Worked in a volume recruitment environment ideally within Social Care.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent IT skills – competent user of Microsoft Office packages.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Why choose to work for us? We offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Reward and Recognition Programme.
• Refer a Friend Scheme.
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our residents and will take up relevant PVG checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying **
Back to careers