As a Maintenance Officer, you will be required to:
- Carry out competent repair work.
- Provide a maintenance and reactive service.
- Ensure all aspects of compliance are in line with current legislation.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Regularly inspect and test equipment.
- Carry out minor electrical repairs.
- Carry out minor plaster patching.
- Carry out decorating works.
You will also be required to:
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.