Would you like to be part of an organisation that cares for our residents and our employees. Join Anavo. Cochrane Care Home offers nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care. Cochrane is a 65 bedded Care Home that is split into 4 units. You will work as part of an experienced team who support our residents to maintain their dignity, independence and individuality
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will be required to:
• Assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
• Wash up after meals.
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas.
• Promote safe working practices.
You will also be required to:
• Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
• Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Why choose to work for us? We offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Free PVG check.
• Free uniform.
• Reward and Recognition Programme.
• Refer a Friend Scheme.
• Free library of online courses for continuous professional development.
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our residents and will take up relevant PVG checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying **
Back to careers