Would you like to be part of an organisation that cares for our residents and our employees. Join Anavo. Linson Court Care Home offers residential care, nursing, and dementia care plus, respite and convalescent care. Linson Court is a 40 bedded Care Home that is split into 4 units. You will work as part of an experienced team who support our residents to maintain their dignity, independence and individuality.
As a Housekeeper, you will be required to:
· Prioritise workload of, and allocate tasks to, Domestic and Laundry Team employees.
· Create and maintain cleaning regimes for all areas of the Care Home to maintain agreed standards of cleanliness.
· Ensure that thorough cleaning of all areas is carried out at appropriate intervals in all areas of the Care Home.
· Order and restock cleaning products, toiletries, soaps, towels etc.
· Adhere to Health & Safety requirements.
· Complete relevant paperwork.
· Liaise with residents, relatives and colleagues in order to deliver the best service to the residents.
You will also be required to:
· Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
· Previous supervisory experience.
Why choose to work for us? We offer:
· Competitive salary.
· Free DBS check.
· Free uniform.
· Reward and Recognition Programme.
· Refer a Friend Scheme.
· Free library of online courses for continuous professional development.
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying **
Back to careers