As a Clinical Lead, you will be required to:
- Take full responsibility for the delivery and standard of nursing and care provided at the home.
- Monitor the performance of nursing staff, team leaders and carers, ensuring compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Ensure effective person-centred care is delivered at all times, maintaining the highest standards of care and support to our residents, maintaining independence and choice in a homely environment.
- Ensure the highest standard of care by managing and participating in the development of staff, students and other workers.
- Take full accountability for the day-to-day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
- Conduct robust management audits to ensure compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements, following up on action plans.
- Complete robust pre-admission assessments.
- Create and update care plans on a daily basis.
- Safely administer medication and keep records.
- Liaise effectively with external suppliers and health care providers.
- Ensure effective rotas are in place.
You will also be required to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Current NMC registration.
- Previous management experience.
Why choose to work for us? We offer:
- Competitive salary
- £2,000 “golden hello”
- Retention bonus.
- Paid NMC subscription.
- Free PVG/DBS check
- Free uniform
- Reward and Recognition Programme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Free library of online courses for continuous professional development
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our residents and will take up relevant DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying **