Are you a registered nurse looking for a new opportunity where your contribution is recognised? Would you like to be part of an organisation that will help you to develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations. Join Anavo Group, and be part of our team, where we care for our residents, and for our teams. Newark Care Home is a 61-bedded care home, with 4 units. The home offers nursing of older people and dementia care. We are looking for a caring and dedicated registered nurse to join us in Newark Care Home, in Port Glasgow. You will work as part of an experienced team who support our residents to maintain their dignity, independence and individuality.
As a qualified nurse, you will be responsible for:
• the care, welfare and safety of all residents delivered to the highest possible standard
• assessing the physical and psychological needs of new residents
• formulating person-centred care plans and update them on a daily basis
• safely administering medication, with relevant record keeping
• liaising with external health care providers and suppliers
• monitoring and developing the performance of other care colleagues
• ensuring effective rotas are in place.
You will also:
• register with the relevant professional bodies.
• maintain professional knowledge and competence.
• complete mandatory training days and online courses.
• You will have current NMC registration.
Why choose to work for Anavo?
• Competitive salary
• Free PVG check
• Free uniform
• Reward and Recognition Programme
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• Free library of online courses for continuous professional development
Anavo Group is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our residents and will take up relevant PVG checks as part of the recruitment process.
This is a Bank role therefore work will be offered on an ad hoc basis as and when there are available shifts. There are no guaranteed hours of work.
**This advert will close as soon as we have received a sufficient level of applications, please do not delay in applying **
Back to careers